Thursday, March 24, 2011

Daycare photoshoot

Ashers mom wanted me to take some pictures of him for his 6 month birthday.  I would just like to start out by saying I am not trying to be a photographer...in fact I know I am FAR from it.  For some reason I can take good pictures - as far as placement goes...but I can not take good pictures when it comes to coloring!!  I cant edit to save my life.  But I still love it.
Here is Mr. Asher!!  So cute!
Then when I got to daycare I just had to snap some of the other kids.  They LOVED it!!
Especially this little one :)!  Camdyns best friend Addy...she loves having her picture taken!!
Cade loves photo time too...although he tries to pretend hes too cool for the camera!
Cam and Addy
Willsers is soooo cute!!
This guy right here is my hardest target...he definitly plays hard to get...but we got a couple of his super cute smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment