Sunday, July 10, 2011

3rd of July

(sorry for my terrible look - a girl with curly hair cannot keep looking put together with 100% humidity and 115 heat index...these were clearly after a few hours in the heat yuck!!)
Bobbi, Ashley, Cory, Jessica, me and Camdyn

Me and Jodi!

Me and Lisa

Kelly and I plus Jackson.

Jessica, Camdyn and Cade...on her lawn...Im telling you they love her!

Bobbi and I!  Sweaty much...yes!

Cade decided to put on a show with my rain boots!

The girls (and Tim did a fantastic job of getting the picture with a firework in the back...Im very proud of him!!) Jessica, Ashley, Bobbi, Me, Cory, and Jodi

Cade and Grandpa!

Now this is new for me.  Women the same age as me living on our street!!  The real housewives of Docs Drive.  Angie, Steph, Jessica and myself.  The girls are so much fun, and so far we have had a few nights of just sitting in the driveway talking.  I love it!!  We feel really lucky to have found a neighborhood like this!


Jessica and I.  photo taken by Ryan Elrod (Anderson Studios) who clearly knows something about taking pictures because this is a photo at 2:30 in the am and its not too shabby.  The angle of the shot is impressive, Jessica and I were both pleased with the keepability of it :)!  Obviously a lot is left to be desired with my hair, but hey its better then some other photos that did not make the cut :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment