Wednesday, September 14, 2011

High School Reunion

In August I had my high school reunion, and even though at first I wasnt sure if I wanted to go...I went.  I had such a fun time.  It was so great to see everyone...especially these girls! 

From Left:  Patti, Mandy (who was also my college roomate), Jaime (my BFF from Junior High on), and Becca (my basketball buddy)

It was awesome to see Brandons wife Tiffany, her and I have been becomming closer and so have our husbands!

Here is her husband...my friend since we were 4!!...yes we have known eachother almost all of our lives...and have remained friends for all of it!

Lisa and I (so many memories with this girl...so fun!!)

Ashley - we were on the dance team together, and she was also in my wedding (she would KILL me for posting this picture, as she has recently been diagnosed with  Lupus and is on steroids to get it all under control) I think she is more beautiful then ever!!  So is one of the nicest persons I have ever met!

two of my closest friends from high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment