Sunday, October 16, 2011

Camera phone dump

I always forget that I take so many pictures with my camera phone...and since I dont want to do a post for each...I am dumping them all here!

Family reunion photo

Camdyn and Justin Bieber :)

Cade and Adam

Nicole and Cam at the Zoo!

Dad wearing an incredibly small shirt (of Brandons) after my son puked on him, lol!!

First day of School!!

Showing off their backpacks

Cades first haircut!

Aunt Coley trimming him up

Grandmas bday! her and the great grandparents

Camdyn after the fat booth...ha ha!

Cade after the fatbooth app

Camdyn trying on her balet outfit

Cade pottying!

At the apple orchard we got the kids faces painted...so cute!

Adorable!

Spider web at Apple orchard

Daddys 29th Bday!

Blowing out the candles

Tape on the nose...is still funny

Hilarious!

Picture day at school...what a cheeser!

The two of them love posing!

Always has to have something to read on the toilet!

Poor buddy got sick again.  He was so used to breathing treatments that he could give it to himself!

Daddy and the kids!

Poor Camdyn got sick too.  Strep.  Poor girl :(

one more photo of Jen and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment