Thursday, February 16, 2012

Camdyns Friend Birthday Party

I actually think that this party went quite well.  Considering we had 12 kids over all around age 5, they were all very good listeners and hilarious to watch.  My favorite part of the day was when I passed out their cupcakes, Chase made sure that we prayed.  He led the prayer, and I thought to myself...wow Camdyn already has some great friends :).  Then when they sang happy birthday, they sang it the standard way - and then they sang it the "Gods Blessings" way.  It was adorable.  Most of these kids are from her pre-school, only two were not (Carlea is my friend Jens daughter, and Morgan is from Camdyns dance class from last year...her mom and I have become friends and our girls are friends now as well)

Here are all the kids...smiling.
Jaxon, Chase, Tavia, Emma L, Camdyn, Chase, Carlea, Ayla, Elizabeth, Bode, Morgan and Emma K

 Goofy Faces

Arms up!!

Painting on their picture frames (I will be mailing them a copy of the picture of the group, for their frame they decorated)

More painting

DANCE PARTY!! 

Chase being silly!

Smile!  Even the 35 year old in the back.  Thank goodness Jen was there...she was soooo much help!

The group again before present opening.

Chase, Cam and Tavia

Camdyn wanted to take a picture...so we got one of me with Chase and Tavia.  They are both so cute!

Camdyn and Carlea (yes Camdyn changed outfits!)

No comments:

Post a Comment