Thursday, June 14, 2012

hanging with sobotkas!

Last night Camdyn and I went over to the Sobotkas for a night out. Renee and I discussed game plan for Saturdays game and then let the kids play tball for some practice. All was going great...until all the crazy stuff started happening. Thia included me falling backwards off their patio chair...I literally leaned back too far!! Awkward! Then I saw a "mouse" running through their house. This turned out to be that their gerbal got loose, so renee and Matt scrambled to Chase and trap it (funniest thing I have seen in awhile) to get it back in the cage. Then camdyn and Morgan got busted tying to trap under morgans bed, lol...the funny part was that Matt ok'd this activity :). I swore after these events we would never be invited back over...but alas we still had a great time. The kids caught lightening bugs, then watched some cartoons to round out the night. We didn't leave until after 11 on a Tuesday night! Anyone who knows me, knows I love me some sleep. So if I stay out past 10, it must be a good night :


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment