Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vegas Baby

Right after getting to Vegas, our first day!  So excited!

My sister in law and I!

Watching some shows from the street

Beautiful decor

And the drinks that are bigger then your head.  Enough said!

We are suckers for oversized drinks, its something about walking down the whole stip in 110 degree weather!

This show was so pretty

After realizing I had taken no pictures of the two of us...Kyle has no sense of looking at the camera.  He is the worse at getting a photo of him!!

Our hotel!

A view from our hotel, the strip is always alive!

A view to the pool from our room

This is a really memorable photo.  This was at 4 am on our way to the airport.  It was ROUGH to say the least.  I managed a smile, but my eyes are saying GET ME HOME NOW!

All in all though, we had a wonderful trip...lots of laughs with Shannon and Jason and a lot of great memories!!  I even played black jack...and for those of you that know me know I do not gamble at all!!  I enjoyed it though...and won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment