Sunday, January 30, 2011

Its a flashback for me

When I was little my dad used to always bring me to the jobsite.  We would stop and get a doughnut and then he would let me help.  Mostly I would be in charge of the plumbers putty...in otherwords I played with putty to stay out of his way :)!  Yesterday really brought me back to those days.  Kyle has been working a lot on our new house and so I brought Camdyn over there to see him.  He let her do the primer and glue for the PVC...and she thought it was the neatest thing ever.  I almost couldnt get her to leave.  I think it is so awesome when a dad can teach their daughter these types of things - and it makes me love Kyle even more when I see them together!  If only I could help him out...but someone has to watch the kids...especially to make sure Cade doesnt fall down the stairs!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment