Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ameritas Halloween

I am not sure if I have updated everyone, but I took a promotion within Ameritas and my office is now at the home office on O street.  The job is within the sales development team, and even though it has been an adjustment, I am finally starting to really enjoy it.  I have already learned so much, and know that I have a lot more I can learn which is really exciting for me.  It was one of the hardest things (I took three days to make the decision) for me to leave Fallbrook with the job I loved, all of my friends, and leaving the daycare my kids and I had loved for 4 years.  But I have learned one thing in life and that sometimes you have to take chances if you want to grow.  Luckily I think this was a great decision for me personally and professionaly.  Because not only do I still keep in touch with my old team, I have gained new friends and a whole new look on the Ameritas business.  PLUS Home office knows how to do Halloween like Fallbrook does...so I didnt have to miss out on that :)!

A little preview of how home office does Halloweem 






Now onto my team...the men fairies

The whole Lincoln team - "Berry's Fairies" (boss' name is Shannon Berry)

The women


No comments:

Post a Comment