Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Hansens and Hueninks

Husker Football  brought a couple of our friends over on Saturday!  There really isnt anything better then getting together with your friends and watching the huskers!

The only photo I have of the Hueninks is Reese laying in the background :)!


Camdyn and Cade doing what they do best...fighting over a toy!

Much better, just share the toy :)!

Bob and I!

Poor Tim, the kids both wanted him all day and all night...Hes smiling...but what he is really thinking is "I dont ever want my own kids"...lol

Bobbi is thinking "Too bad, I need a daughter to spoil" :)

Cade is just thinking "Where is Tim so I can jump on again"

Found him. 
(dont you love how Kyle is totally unaffected by all of this...that is what a parent of two kids looks like)

No comments:

Post a Comment