Monday, November 7, 2011

Ladies night out

Ladies night out.  This is my second year on this extravaganza.  Last year my friend Renee asked me to come along on the van ride throughout the boutiques in Lincoln.  She told me we would be chauffered around Lincoln and at each boutique there would be wine and snacks.  Sold!  It was such a good time last year that when she asked me to go again I had no hesitation.  It was a good time again, and I got lots of good stuff this year.

Trying to get a picture of three people is no easy feat...this is what happens
So blurry


Finally got smart enough to ask someone to take the picture for us...like our matching hats.  Yes we really did all get them...only Jodi got pink too - so cute!
Jessica, me and Jodi


Renee and I

Jessica really had her eye on the nativity set below :)! ha ha!  It would definitly go with her decor at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment