Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Eve!

You know the quote, time flies when you're having fun.  This definitely applied on New Years Eve.  It went so fast that Brian had to set his alarm on his cell phone so we didn't miss midnight!!  Also Jay put it very well..."it was so fun, that he remembers about two hours where people were just giggling - and we don't really know what about" (yes my friend Jay said giggling).  It goes down as one of my favorite New Years Eve's and I have spent a lot of New Years with these hooligans :)!

Group picture.  Take a closer look.  Yes Pippi Sarah does appear to be a figment of our imagination.  Ive never laughed so hard.  So many jokes flew after seeing
that pic...this is what happens when you set a timer on a camera
Another group shot...much better!
The originals.  I have spent more New Years with these ladies then anyone else.  So much fun! 

Although, this is what happens when we allow Bobbi to take a picture...Zoom much!

And this is what happens when we allow Matt to take a picture.  We end up with Jay in the background. 
These girls and I were all on the dance team together in high school...good times :)
Renee, Hope, Sarah, Bobbi and I (sorry for the sweaty mess that I am...that is what happens when you play just dance all night)
Me and Jodi :)
Tim and Kyle

Me and Dr. Steinkruger...almost Dr. anyways!

Me and Sarah!!

Brian and Jodi - munching on the amazing Taco Inn!

Matt and I - and Tim's hand!  Nice!

Trooper of the night.  Yes she is pregnant and loving the night.  They didn't leave until 2:30, amazing lady!!

Hope and her straight hair.  Killing Rock band!

Bobbi and Jay reenacting the 2005 New Years...only less dangerous.

Its not a party until Jay sings...the best!

I love this photo.  This pretty much sums up the night.  So many different things going on at once.  Bobbi is in control of Rock band, Reese on the drums, Jay singing, Jodi playing guitar, Scott playing basketball, and Renee chatting someone up.

Bobbi and Renee playing just dance

Bobbi and I
ITS MIDNIGHT ALREADY!!

NO WAY!!  WHERE DID THE NIGHT GO!

Much love!!

Reese and Kyle cant get enough of each other

Hope rocking the mic - as Sarah pretends to know what is going on.
Kyle holding the littlest bottle ever!!

Seriously Matt speared Kyle so many times...it was one of those nights.

Two pregnant gals.  Wearing the same shirt...awe :)!  Both adorable.

Get down with your bad self

Thanks to all for making 2012 start out amazing.  I will post my resolutions tomorrow, and I will look back on 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment